Fairywill Teeth Whitening Strips, a product that has gained considerable attention over the past few years for its prominent results, has been widely acclaimed as the next best thing to professional teeth whitening treatments.
With an increasing number of people looking for budget-friendly, convenient alternatives to professional teeth whitening, the demand for effective take-home teeth whitening kits has skyrocketed.
Fairywill Teeth Whitening Strips have received many raved reviews from online users, complimenting its convenience and quick results.
But does the strips live up to the hype? In the rest of this article, we will delve into everything you need to know about these whitening strips, including its ingredients, application, and safety!
So read on to see if Fairywill Teeth Whitening Strips could be the right choice for you.
What is Fairywill Teeth Whitening Strips?
Founded in 2016, Fairywill is an oral care brand that is to bring “Cool Clean Care” to the world. The brand envisions a future where smart dental and overall health management tools are not just a luxury but a fundamental part of daily life, contributing to a longer, healthier existence.
Today, Fairywill manufactures an array of oral care products ranging from electric toothbrushes to teeth whitening kits and water flossers. Its flagship product is none other than the all-popular Fairywill Teeth Whitening Strips. As mentioned in the website, the strip aids in the removal of intrinsic and extrinsic teeth stains caused by food and drinks such as coffee, win and tea.
The strips, which can be bought in different treatment packages as well as with an LED whitening light, is said to deliver visible results in as little as 2 to 3 sessions. The strip features 8% hydrogen peroxide, a common bleaching agent which is used in most take-home and in-clinic teeth whitneing treatments.
The strips also features a proprietary Advanced Seal Technology which enable the strips to stay put during the application. The whitening gel that is attached to the strip is moisture activated, meaning that you can talk or drink during the application of the strips.
Each package contains:
- Whitening Strips (Number of strips depends on the treatment package)
- User Manual
- Teeth Shade Guide
To compliment the teeth whitening strips, Fairywill encourages the use of its Accelerator LED Whitening Light. The Accelerator emites blue light which activates the whitening strips and accelerates the process, increasing the speed and effectiveness of the treatment.
How to Apply the Strips?
Application of Fairywill teeth whitening strips is generally straightforward, but it is important to follow the instructions stated in the user manual for the safest and most effective results. Here is a general guide on how you should apply the whitening strips:
- Clean Your Teeth: Brush your teeth with toothpaste to ensure that the surface of your teeth is free of any residual plaque or food particles. Rinse thoroughly and let your teeth dry. Flossing is encouraged to remove any particles that may be stuck between the teeth.
- Prepare the Strips: Carefully open the package, trying not to touch the gel side of the strip with your fingers. Note that each set should come in two pieces, one each for the upper and lower teeth.
- Align and Apply: With clean and dry hands, peel off the backing from the strips. Align the gel side of the strip with the edge of your gum line and apply it to your upper teeth, pressing it into the crevices and curves. Fairywill’s Advanced Seal Technology ensures that the strip sticks to your teeth with little issues.
- Smooth Out the Strip: Use your fingers to smooth out the strip and ensure maximum contact with the teeth. Some strips adhere better when you use your tongue or fingers to smooth them out on the surface of your teeth.
- Repeat for Lower Teeth: Use another strip and repeat the process for your lower teeth.
- Timing: Leave the strips on for the duration specified in the product instructions. Fairywill recommends that you leave the strip on for at least 30 minutes and no more than 45 minutes. Leaving the strip on for too long can cause chemical burns to your gum and damage your enamel.
- Remove and Rinse: Once the time is up, peel the strips from your teeth and dispose it. Rinse your mouth thoroughly to remove any gel that are stuck on the teeth.
- Apply Regularly: You should repeat this process daily for as long as the treatment package that you have bought. Inspect your teeth once every few days with the teeth shade guide to see if they have lightened in shade. You should see visible results from Fairywill Teeth Whitening Strips in less than a week.
During the entire treatment, as far as possible, avoid drinking colored liquid or smoke. This is because the enamels are more susceptible to stains during this period.
If you have sensitive teeth or gums, or are pregnant, always consult your dentist first as they are able to provide personalised advice based on your current oral health and teeth whitening goals.
Is It Safe to Use?
Fairywill. Teeth Whitening Strips and other products under the brand are safe to use as they undergo stringent testing and are regulated. However, there are several things you need to know of to ensure safe use:
- Ingredients: Fairywill Teeth Whitening Strips uses 8% hydrogen peroxide, which is an appropriate concentration for teeth whitening. These substances are generally considered safe for oral use in controlled concentrations, but higher concentrations may cause sensitivity or gum irritation. Do not undergo multiple teeth whitening treatments at the same time as the frequency and concentration may cause dental complications.
- Application Time: Fairywill recommends leaving the whitening strips for approximately 30 minutes. Overusing the strips or leaving them on for longer than the recommended time may result in tooth sensitivity or gum irritation.
- Individual Oral Health and Sensitivities: If you have sensitive teeth, gum disease, or other dental issues, using whitening strips may exacerbate the problem. Also, individuals may be sensitive to certain ingredients in a whitening strip. Always read the list of ingredients if you have known allergies or sensitivities.
As mentioned, Fairywill lineup of products are perfectly safe to use if the instructions are adhered to. That said, it is advisable to consult your dentist for a personalized assessment of your oral health and suitability for using teeth whitening strips, especially if you have pre-existing dental issues.
Summing it Up
In summary, Fairywill Teeth Whitening Strips offer a compelling blend of innovation and convenience in oral care. Whether you’re a busy professional, a student, or someone simply looking to brighten their smile, these strips are designed to whiten your teeth in as little time as possible.
The safety and effectiveness of teeth whitening products can vary depending on several factors, such as concentration of the active ingredient, duration of use, and individual oral health. Ultimately, it falls on the user to be aware of their dental health, and adhere to the instructions in the user manual.
If you’re on the fence about trying them, consider giving them a try!